Recruitment consultant sales
Recruitment consultant – niche sales
Southampton central based
Circa £30k OTE
This is an EXCLUSIVE role to us here at People Prospect Solutions, based upon a strong relationship that we have built up with the owners of the business over the last 5 years. We have an opportunity to take on a warm desk focusing on placing temporary new home sales negotiators. The desk is currently being managed by a senior manager and it has now reached a point where it can be handed over and managed by an experienced temps or contract recruiter ideally.
- Working on a warm desk with existing clients and open requirements
- This role is very fast paced, working with housing developers from small independents to large house builders such as Barratts
- Visiting new build sites to get an understanding of the requirements and then seeking out and talking to experienced new home sales negotiators who are looking purely for temporary work – from a few weeks to often up to one year depending upon the size of the site
- You will continue to develop upon existing business working very closely with a highly successful and experienced recruiter on the permanent side, often attending client meetings together to pitch a full recruitment service
- Utilising lots of your candidate attraction skills and not just job boards, but networking, asking for referrals etc
- For this role we are ideally looking for an experienced recruiter, ideally from a temp background. Perhaps you have been working in a fast paced industrial or commercial role and would like to step away in to something a little more niche
- A car driver is essential as this role is all about building relationships and so there will be a need to travel
- You need to be highly organised to run a fast paced temps desk with a keen eye for detail and not someone who avoids administration tasks!
- A fun team player, happy to work in a boisterous team who work hard but celebrate success
Why would you want this role?
- This is a warm desk opportunity where you will inherit existing business to take over
- An opportunity to work alongside a very successful permanent recruiter who knows this industry inside out
- Earn commission from day one
- Brand new 5 star offices due to be ready to move in to within the next 6 weeks – outstanding internally
- Lots of incentives, trips away, rewards and a super overall package