Recruitment resourcer – sales
Recruitment resourcer – sales industry
Circa £25k OTE
Would you like to work for a boutique agency that focuses on placing candidates in to a very niche skill set and that has a UK wide focus? A leading player in their chosen market, they have been servicing clients for almost 15 years with a strong foothold across the South. A resourcer is now needed to join their team due a recent promotion.
- You will play a key role in the business, supporting a team of 5 recruiters who focus on permanent and temporary recruitment
- Working with the consultants to identify potential candidates through tools such as broadbean, your focus will be to contact and to qualify those candidates to build a talent pool
- In addition you will deal with any advert responses that are generated to ensure that candidates are qualified against specific roles
- Working closely with the team to look at utilising headhunting tools through the use of Linkedin, social media, to ensure that there is a consistent flow of candidates
- Managing any candidate offers for employment as required
- Supporting a wide geographical patch
- You will be required to visit candidates and to hold candidate interview days in various locations
- For this role you must have some exposure to the recruitment industry. Perhaps you are a 360 recruiter who wants to take a step back and a bit of a breather before moving back in to a full 360 role?
- A strong focus on admin and attention to detail is vitally important
- A great telephone manner and empathetic approach when dealing with candidates – reputation is key to this business as is professionalism
- A strong team player as you will be working on a variety of roles supporting all consultants and your focus will change daily
- You will have to drive with your own vehicle to be able to visit candidates in hard to reach locations
Why would you want this role?
- If you love recruitment but don’t want the pressure of sales calls, this could be ideal for you
- Our client can accommodate an individual who only ever wants to focus on delivery or someone who sees this as a stepping stone to becoming a full 360 recruiter
- In addition to a good basic salary you will also earn commission which has been paying £300 and £600 per month to the current resourcer (who has been promoted)
- It’s a cohesive team environment where everyone pulls together
- An opportunity to work in a niche market for a leading player as opposed to a saturated market place
- Free parking and lots of great incentives