Recruitment Consultant – Defence, Engineering & Info Sec
An awesome Recruitment company in Segensworth that focuses on Defence, Engineering and Information Security. Why are they awesome? Because they are a decent bunch of people, focused on delivering brilliant talent solutions whilst all getting along and working in a pretty smart environment.
In addition, look at what you get as part of your benefits package.
20% commission, No Threshold
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
4 wellbeing days a year
Private Health Care
5% Pension match
Flexible and Remote working
Team Trips, Events and Activities
They started in August 2018, so they are pretty young but also know what they are doing. They have grown to 15 people and want to keep going. Their plans for the future are exciting and big with the potential for everyone to have a share of the company.
As businesses come out of Covid and look to grow, there is no better time to be a Recruiter. It is a sector that offers the opportunity to develop, learn and be financially rewarded for hard work.
Some of the traits you will need to be a successful Recruiter…
– Hard work, you will need to be committed to putting the effort in as this will help you be successful. But don’t worry, unlike many other roles, the harder you work the more you will earn and progress. So you will be rewarded.
– Communication, its key. They communicate to their candidates and clients all the time and its essential you can communicate effectively
– Build relationships, its important you can build and maintain relationships as this is what their whole business is built upon
– Solutions focused, be inquisitive, offer solutions that solve problems
– Pace, lots of things happening all the time so you need to be able to work at pace