£18,000 plus bonus
We are looking to hire a resourcer for our client who can support the Energy division on pure candidate attraction and management focus. You will be tasked with writing adverts, networking through a variety of relevant platforms to ensure you are reaching and speaking with the best candidates the market has to offer.
In addition, my client offer amazing support, qualified training and the opportunity to plot your career and journey.
With a strong local, successful team, this hire is to complement their growth, 2019 plans and beyond.
For anyone who joins this side of Christmas, you will receive an automatic invitation to their International Christmas party!!
Please apply with your full cv for consideration.
Who are People Prospect Solutions? – We are the South’s longest established recruitment to recruitment company. Set up 15 years ago we are a owner managed business with two key recruitment to recruitment directors Rebecca and Louise who focus on supporting your recruitment career move. We are based in Southampton and we have a combined total of 140 Linkedin recommendations. Our service is confidential, professional and we are always available and on hand to give advice and guidance for recruiters at all levels.
You can follow our company page on Linkedin at People Prospect Solutions, connect with Louise Ogilvy or Rebecca Bowring-Kingman or follow us on Twitter @Peopleprospect
£20-23,000 plus commission
My client is the world’s leading Shipping and Maritime recruiters. Their areas of recruitment expertise include Ship Management, Commercial Shipping, Marine, Jobs at Sea, OEM’s & Marine Sales, Ship Design & Shipbuilding, Corporate & Professional, Superyachts, Skilled Trades and Oil & Gas.
Resourcer , within the cruise sector, dealing with volume calls to candidates on a daily basis. Focusing on fulfilling large accounts that have been won by the business and have volume roles to be filled. A highly activity driven role, that requires someone who isn’t phased by the fast pace and urgent client needs. The role would include conversing with international candidates and building up your network of relevant candidates for the cruise sector. The seafaring recruitment team work exclusively on permanent and contract jobs at sea. They recruit for all levels of deck officers and engineering personnel, and ratings with job vacancies for offshore, tanker, LNG, passenger, workboat, super yacht, dry cargo, research and buoy maintenance vessels.
Previous recruitment/resourcer experience ideal, this will give you a head start on how to hit this sector. Someone who would be looking to work for a well established, award winning business who can offer fantastic office location, free parking, excellent career path on offer and huge support/training given at the desk and in the classroom.
Why would you want this role?
Long term opportunity to grow your recruitment career working for a world leader in their sector. Very busy sector that will keep you very busy and focused giving you a great platform for growing your role.
Basic to £20,000
A leading independent recruitment agency in Portsmouth that has been established for over 10 years is now looking to hire a resourcer to join their manufacturing recruitment division.
- Supporting a team of two senior recruitment professionals who focus on permanent and temporary vacancies within the manufacturing industry
- Using your candidate attraction skills to write and present advertisements in line with company requirements
- Utilising all resources at your fingertips to find candidates such as job boards, networking, referrals and candidate referrals
- Assisting with screening candidates, checking paperwork and chasing outstanding documents
- Inputting details on to the company database
- Working towards training to become a full 360 recruiter
- To be eligible to apply for this role we are looking for an individual with previous experience of working within a recruitment agency as a resourcer, or perhaps as a recruiter who is keen to move away from the cold calling and sales element of the role
- Excellent communication skills and a highly organised approach to the working day
- A proven track record of working towards targets and striving to over achieve
- A methodical approach
Why would you want this role:
- An opportunity to join a very successful team that now needs additional support to cope with business levels
- Benefit from an in-house trainer who will be able to offer on the job and desk coaching
- A lovely office environment with a real family feel
- Free parking and great benefits scheme
- An opportunity to progress in to a full 360 recruiter role in time
Candidate resourcer -engineering
To £20k basic plus commission per placement
We are working with a business that was set up around 18 months ago by a small team of highly successful engineering recruiters who wanted to build something of their own. Already they can boast a highly successful weekly contract book and the business is set to continue to achieve it’s growth plan over the next 12 months.
- Working as a candidate resourcer supporting the successful white collar MEP division (mechanical, electrical and plumbing)
- You will take a proactive approach in sourcing candidates and ensuring that you take them through a detailed screening process
- Matching candidates to existing roles and discussing suitable applicants with the recruitment consultant
- Utilising a plethora of tools at your disposal including linkedin, job boards, social media, networking, candidate referrals and asking each candidate “who do you know”
- Gaining an indepth understanding of your market in order to present yourself as a subject matter expert
- Working in a team environment where you will adopt an attitude of “roll up your sleeves” and help out with other duties or on other divisions as and when required
- A great opportunity for someone looking to break in to recruitment
- As a minimum we are looking for a grade B and above at GCSE maths level
- You may have some customer service or phone experience or literally be looking for your first official role out of college
- A confident individual who thrives under pressure and can work comfortably in a team environment
- A naturally motivated individual, perhaps you have excelled at team sports
- Financially driven – that is often the thing that “gets you up in the morning” and keeps you going in a tough sales environment
- Excellent at building relationships with outstanding communication skills
Why would you want this role?:
- You will receive hands on training from a highly successful recruiter with a track record of developing consultants
- The long term business plan is to have a team of sales professionals and a team of resourcers. Join now and you could be managing a delivery team in the future and taking an active role in mentoring and developing others
- An opportunity to play a key role in a business from the outset and be one of a handful of first employees
- Excellent benefits package, company incentives and rewards
- Work in a fun environment where you will be supported and shown how to flourish as an outstanding resourcer
- Superb offices in Whiteley with free parking
- Early finish on a Friday!