£21-25,000 base plus commission/bonus
Our client are an APSCo Accredited Recruitment Agency supplying contract and permanent Information Technology experts.
They have been doing this for over 20 years and alongside their Recruiters, Account Managers and Search Experts are Certified Networking, Cyber Security and Engineering Specialists.
You would be joining a Technical Recruitment Agency which is run by technical experts and see the difference in the Recruitment process
You will work alongside a team of experienced consultants within your specialism whilst learning about the resourcing side of recruitment. If you wanted to progress to a full 360 role then full training would be offered.
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidate (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database.
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence
- Arrange and attend Candidate meetings to develop and maintain business relationships.
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide short lists for clients specific vacancies.
- To support the interview process providing appropriate feedback and guidance between all parties.
- To manage candidates and clients expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure that appropriate administration (both manual and system) is completed and to provide accurate records.
- Administration of internal systems and files to maintain accurate records.
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients for job opportunities.
- To meet weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- To attend annual performance reviews training, client and candidate meetings as requested.
- To professionally represent the company and all of its services at all times.
- Manage a book of contractors.
Please apply for this role with your full up to date CV