Executive search healthcare
Portsmouth, Manchester or Brighton based
Circa £50k OTE upwards
A leading player in the healthcare market for over 10 years, our client has spread their wings in recent years to now offering a retained executive search solution to clients in the healthcare market. The majority of clients are private equity houses, charities, not for profit and average salary levels circa £150k
- Working in a small team lead by one of the owners of the business, you will seek out opportunities to provide retained search solutions
- Undertaking all aspects of the full search process from candidate and client mapping, headhunting, short listing and being involved in face to face interviewing.
- All clients will be met in person and a detailed brief taken and all candidates considered will also be met and profiled using a well respected psychometric assessment
- The selling point of our client is existing expertise and knowledge within the healthcare and social care and related markets. Therefore you must have exposure to recruiting for this industry.
- You could be a senior contingency recruiter looking for an opportunity to step up in to the executive search market space and for this my client will provide full training
- Ideally you will be an executive search already with knowledge of the 3rd sector
- Strong pitching and presentation skills will be required coupled with a mature outlook and the ability to liaise at a senior level
Why would you want this role?
- An outstanding commission scheme
- Work for a well reputed and award winning consultancy
- This business has huge growth plans for the next 3 years and there are longer term director opportunities
|Job Category||Healthcare and Nursing|