Junior Account Manager – Outskirts Southampton – £23,000 plus bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Account Manager within a global IT Services and Recruitment organisation. My client are looking for a tenacious, driven, and customer focused individual to join their recruitment division, to support a Key Client in the Defence & Engineering space. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in recruitment within an established and well respected organisation.
You will be tasked with keeping your customers and clients happy. They are the ones responsible for ensuring that your business gets maximum value from these relationships over the long as well as the short term.
- To support the ongoing management of a key client within the recruitment business.
- Ensure supplier performance expectations are adhered to and CV’s are submitted within agreed SLA’s.
- Discuss in detail job specifications that require resourcing, taking guidance from Business Managers, Account Managers or Hiring Managers for technical information, client history etc.
- Add new job vacancies to the CRM (Bullhorn) and track all stages of activity and progress, adding job specifications where necessary.
- Meet with client for supplier meetings and 1-2-1 with hiring managers (once trained)
- Attend calls with client to qualify vacancies (once trained)
- Advertise new vacancies on the internet and intranet
- Match candidate CVs to job specification (keyword search on database and job sites).
- Screen candidates to check interest and availability, discuss detailed role requirements, tracking on the database.
- Profile and submit shortlisted candidates to Account Director, Hiring Managers or clients portal.
- Professional client focused approach will be essential.
- Create and maintain accurate activity reports.
- Arrange interviews between client and candidate.
- Call for interview feedback, arrange 2nd interviews if necessary.
- Confirm offers when successful and close the deal, if required.
- Provide feedback and explain reasons to candidate if they have not been successful.
- Research market rates and specific skill availability.
- Generate leads from candidates and other sources.
- Ensure administration required is carried out to clients quality standards.
- Ensure New Starter and Sales forms are completed accurately
- Ensure team meetings are attended and that you prepare for them accordingly.
- Answer incoming telephone calls ensuring accurate messaging.
- Keep all stages of your activity updated on our CRM in line with company ISO procedures.
- Attend training sessions as required, and identify further training needs
- Meet and exceed individual targets.
- To professionally promote company and our products and services at all times.
- To provide other services as directed.
Your time will be spent finding great candidates for your clients and developing strong client relationships, whilst ensuring all administration is constantly up to date.
The role would suit a keen individual who is looking for the opportunity to progress within an exciting and rewarding career.
Progress your career in recruitment by joining a well-established organisation which boasts a strong track record of delivering a market leading recruitment service to the IT industry. Register your interest by submitting your CV now