Recruiter – Accountancy & Finance
£base salary is dependant on experience – OTE easily £70,000 plus company benefits…..
Our client is a South’s leading Accountancy, Finance, Executive and HR jobs recruitment agency with jobs across Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke.
What my client can offer you?
- Platform for success: They have spent 40 years evolving our approach and building our position as market leaders. This experience gives the consultants a competitive edge.
- Opportunity and growth: They are a high growth and ambitious business focussed on creating opportunities for their talented team. There are no glass ceilings.
- Market leading pay: They have an uncapped commission structure which is based on individual and team performance.
- Incentives: They have numerous monthly, quarterly and annual incentives rewarding high performance and hard work. These range from team meals to trips to The Alps and New York.
- Training and support: They support progression with tailored internal and external training programmes, ensuring their team develop both personally and professionally throughout their time.
- Culture: They are very proud of their culture and, while they could list the values they stand for, they think the fact that their average team tenure is 8 years (and 11.5 times the recruitment industry average) hopefully speaks for itself.
- Work / life balance: family is extremely important to my client, whether this is your ‘work’ or ‘home’ family. This is demonstrated by the fact that nearly half of the team embrace flexible working to manage their work and home commitments.
What do we ask for in return?
- Approach and attitude: They are looking for ambitious individuals who are able to deliver a high level of customer service in a team environment.
- Skill set: Our client wants to hire professional and collaborative people who are constantly looking to improve and develop their skills.
- Values: integrity is paramount here, they are seeking team members who can build trust while working in close partnership with their clients and candidates.
On offer is a well established desk, focusing on the Southampton region, embracing both permanent and contract vacancies.
You would join an existing, highly successful and competitive team, who have a space for growth.
This role requires you to have previous recruitment experience, ideally in a similar, easily transferable sector.
Please forward your CV with a full working history to demonstrate your experience.