Outskirts of Southampton
International IT recruitment agency with extensive experience working with partners throughout the technology channel, supporting end-users across all industries and the infrastructure that they use to work, learn and socialise.
- Contract administration
- Dealing with all compliance to ensure contractor is ready to work on a client site
- Handling all contractor extension paperwork relevant to the contractor remaining on site
- Ensuring excellent communication between the contractor/client and consultant, where necessary
- Keeping accurate paperwork trails to demonstrate 100% compliance for all working contractors
- Must have previous administrator skills, ideally from a technical environment
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills, in particular, Word and Excel
- An understanding of the recruitment cycle would be ideal
- Previous recruitment agency experience would be a great fit and would help you understand the role really well
Why would you want this job?
- International company
- Free parking
- Lovely location with local facilities
- You can own this job as you would be the first person to do it in this company, so you can make it your OWN!!!