Recruitment consultant construction
Southampton city centre based
Circa £30-35k OTE
Over 10 years ago, two individuals got together and decided to set up a construction agency like no other. Fast forward and they can now boast an office network across the UK and a highly successful permanent team of 7 consultants focusing on the white collar construction market. Due to growth only, they are now looking to add a further two consultants to this team.
- Building up your own desk of clients in a specified geographical patch, working closely with the permanent director initially
- Focusing on candidate generation and sourcing in what is a candidate led market place
- Using proactive headhunting and sourcing methods to find hard to reach candidates as opposed to relying heavily on job boards and adverts
- Setting up and attending face to face meetings, initially with your director, to build long term relationships with industry professionals
- Focusing on working towards achieving a monthly target of £10k with clear goals to achieve senior consultant status
- You may have some recruitment experience or alternatively you could be a strong sales professional looking to get your first step on the recruitment ladder
- We are looking for confidence, but not arrogance, and a strong communication style
- As an individual you must be thick-skinned and able to handle knock-backs with a resilience to bounce back
- Ambition is key as this team will continue to grow and will be looking for the future leads as they build a team of leaders to support the growth moving forward
- A car driver is essential as there is a heavy focus on face to face meetings
Why would you want this role?
- The permanent team is where the growth in this business will come over the next two years and therefore career progression is within easy reach
- A highly successful team who work hard but equally don’t take themselves too seriously
- The business will be moving in to brand new, renovated offices with state of the art technology and support functions
- A great commission and benefits scheme which is reviewed annually to ensure that they stay one step ahead of the competition
- An understanding that recruitment doesn’t require a 12 hour day
- Lots of great incentives, team days out, social events
- Work for a construction agency that really does focus on quality and won’t compromise for the sake of a quick fee.