Temps consultant – Chandlers Ford
Basic circa £23-27k
It is very rare that we can bring to market a HOT temps desk that is already running at a high volume and requires the skills of a super temps consultant who understands the process. Working in a close knit team in a boutique style agency you will earn commission from day one. Set up over 10 years ago and with a UK wide coverage you will benefit from a strong reputation in their market place and repeat business.
- Inherit a very hot temporary desk focusing on the East region of the UK including Surrey and Sussex
- You will be required to visit both clients and candidates on the road to further cement the business relationship
- Working on a high volume of ad hoc temporary requirements
- Focusing on attention to detail as this role requires a high level of administration
- Working closely with your team members to ensure that issues are raised and ideas generated
- To apply for this role you must have previous experience of running a fast paced temporary desk perhaps in driving, industrial, education, care or nursing
- We are not looking for a hard nosed sales person but rather a more nurturing personality showing empathy and understanding
- A strong team player with a view of working for the greater good of the business
- You must have high attention to detail and have outstanding administration skills
- A driving licence is essential
Why would you want this role?
- Inherit a very hot desk with existing business and lots of live roles to work on
- Earn commission from day one!
- Free parking
- Focus on service rather than sales – this role would suit someone looking to move away from a pure 360 role
- Join a close knit team in a niche sector with a strong company reputation
|Job Category||Sales and marketing|
|Salary||23-27k plus commission|
|Benefits||Great commission, free parking|