My client has been providing recruitment services for over 35 years building an enviable reputation and track record, combined with unparalleled market knowledge. They offer a unique recruitment service in Accountancy and Finance and Practice recruitment within a wide geographical patch, with over 250 years combined recruitment experience on board!!
- A full 360 recruiter position, specialising within the Practice sector, supporting a wide South Coast geographical patch, alongside a small team of experienced Practice recruiters.
- Existing business available plus the opportunity to build new business and expand existing accounts.
- Full candidate networking using a variety of available tools, which include Linked IN, a variety of JOB BOARDS, attending networking events relevant to the Practice market, utilising marketing campaigns and all other traditional candidate attractions methods.
- Attending client meetings to promote company business and scope new opportunities and promote other divisions, where relevant.
- Report company figures and work alongside other divisions within the branch and whole business to collaboratively work towards company targets.
- Experienced recruiter is essential, ideally Practice however other professional services sectors will be considered.
- Someone who is able to demonstrate CV stability and discuss billing history.
- Live within a commutable distance to the office, either Portsmouth or Southampton
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude with a strong personality to work alongside an already well established team of recruiters.
- Drive and have a car!
- Have a good command of English and be able to write strong adverts in what is a highly competitive candidate market!
This is a brand new role, offering a secure position with one of the most well thought of specialist South Coast agencies within the Finance & Accountancy market. You can expect to earn commission very quickly and lots of it!! You can expect to be part of a well seasoned, highly successful team of recruiters who welcome fresh blood and look forward to working with fellow recruiters. This is a super chance to join a fast moving, ever expanding business who put their staff first.